2 Thessalonians: 2:9: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders… | Forum

MakeTheWayStr8
MakeTheWayStr8 Month 7 10 '14

2 Thessalonians: 2:9: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders…

04/10/6996 [5774] 4th day of week [07/09/14]

2 Thessalonians: 2:1: Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Rabbi Yahshua Mashiyach, and by our gathering together to Him,

2 Thessalonians: 2:2: That you all be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by ruach, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Messi`Yah is at hand.

2 Thessalonians: 2:3: Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2 Thessalonians: 2:4: Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called YaH or that is worshiped; so that he as god sets in the Heykal of YaHVeH, showing himself that he is god.

2 Thessalonians: 2:5: Remember you all not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

2 Thessalonians: 2:6: And now you all know what withholds that he might be revealed in his time.

2 Thessalonians: 2:7: For the mystery of iniquity does already work: only he who now restrains will restrain, until he be taken out of the way.

2 Thessalonians: 2:8: And then shall that Lawless be revealed, whom the Rabbi shall consume with breathe of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming:

2 Thessalonians: 2:9: Even him, whose coming after is the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

2 Thessalonians: 2:10: And with all deception of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the Truth, that they might be saved.

2 Thessalonians: 2:11: And for this cause YaHVeH shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2 Thessalonians: 2:12: That they all might be sentenced who believed not the Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

2 Thessalonians: 2:13: But we are bound to give thanks always to YaH for you, brethren beloved of the Rabbi, because YaHVeH has from the beginning chosen you to salvation through purification of the Ruach and belief of the Truth:

2 Thessalonians: 2:14: Whereto he called you by our Glad News, to the obtaining of the splendor of our Rabbi Yahshua Mashiyach.

2 Thessalonians: 2:15: Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which you all have been taught, whether by word, or our letters.

2 Thessalonians: 2:16: Now our Rabbi Yahshua Mashiyach Himself, and YaHVeH, even our FATHER, which has loved us, and has given us everlasting consolation and right expectation through favor,

2 Thessalonians: 2:17: Comfort your hearts, and establish you in every right word and work.

Revelation/Raz Galah/Secrets Revealed: 13:11: And I observed another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon.

Revelation: 13:12: And he exercises all the power of the first beast before him, and causes the earth and them which dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Revelation: 13:13: And he does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from above on the earth in the sight of men…

You must always remember that the “lamb” (Yahn 1:29, 36; Acts 8:32; 1 Kepha 1:19; Rev. 5:6) in scripture foretelling is the symbol for Yahshua the Mashiyach, so it is clear verse eleven is revealing he who has authority over these two horns say they represent Messiyah, but are counterfeits/tares/many (Mat. 24:5) because what he says exposes him representing the “dragon”; remember “dragon” is another symbol in scripture for Satan, Devil and or the Serpent (Rev. 12:9). Now you have to ask yourself what religion on this earth today that the entire world sees and has billions of members and was made the official religion of Rome during the time of Constantine I?

Remember "god"/"gad" is a Babylonian demon idol of fortune and was the name used after the disobedient Yudiy returned from Babylon to the Promised Land:

Yashayah: 65:11: But you allH859 are they that forsakeH5800 YaHVeH,H3068 that forgetH7913 (H853) MY kodeshH6944 mountain,H2022 that prepareH6186 a tableH7979 for god,H1408 and that furnishH4390 the drink offeringH4469 unto that number.H4507

H1408 (Strong)

גּד

Gad

Pronounced in English as "god"/gawd

A variation of H1409; Fortune, a Babylonian deity: - that troop.

Remember the name of "Jesus" is rooted in a Greco-Roman demon idol of healing and the sun/Baal demon idol "Zeus".

Part of coming out of Babylon (Rev. 18:4) is having our language cleaned up, not using these abominable names (Shemoth/Exodus 23:13).

Chef Finds 'GOD' In Eggplant Sliced At Gino's Restaurant In Baton Rouge

The Huffington Post | By Ed Mazza

Posted: 07/08/2014 11:44 pm EDT Updated: 07/09/2014 12:59 am ED

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/08/chef-finds-god-in-eggplant_n_5569187.html

Slicing into an eggplant turned into a religious experience for a Baton Rouge chef when he found the word "GOD" spelled out inside, arranged in seeds.

Line cook Jermarcus Brady of Gino's Restaurant called it a "miraculous image" in an interview with WAFB, a CBS affiliate in Baton Rouge.

Brady is religious and told WAFB that his faith has helped him to get through rough times.

"He's showing me that 'hey, I'm real' and that's the only thing I can depend on," he told the station.

He told local ABC affiliate WBRZ that he's "scared to slice another eggplant."

Gino Marino, one of the restaurant's owners, was also moved by the spiritual seed arrangement.

"I went back there and he was overwhelmed," Marino told WBRZ. "I looked at it, we were just drawn back. We just couldn't believe what we were looking at."

While it may seem unusual, this is not the first sighting of its kind.

In 2007, a Pennsylvania woman also found God in an eggplant.

And in 2012, someone found what appears to be the Arabic script for Allah in an eggplant.

Other nightshade fruits have also had holy encounters, including a tomato that appeared to show Jesus as it decomposed as well as Jesus sightings in potatoes and a potato chip.